Thursday, May 17, 2012

Queen Williams-MultiCulturalLit

Hello! This is Queen Williams here and I'm here to explain what I want to do in life. So, considering that I'm going to Iowa State University in the fall, I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do. I would like to go into an engineering field, because I feel like you can do anything with an engineering background. I'm not sure if I'll become an electrical, or chemical engineer, but I want to make the world a better place. I have been inspired to set my goals high by Mr. Blair and my older brother, who is currently a student at Iowa State.Without engineering, we wouldn't have the things that we used in our daily living. Without engineering, our country wouldn't be as technologically advanced as it is today...Here are parts 1 and 2 of what I'm wanting to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment