Monday, May 21, 2012

Aubrey Davidson



My name is Aubrey Davidson, and I am a senior at Theodore Roosevelt High School.  I hope to one day become a high school English teacher, and have the chance to coach a speech and debate team. Through this job, I hope to be able to teach people that they have the voice and the power to speak up and share their stories and beliefs. I believe that this is an important opportunity for high school students to have available, and helps students to find a place in which they fit within high school. The National Forensics League opens doors for students and allows them to expand their abilities with performing arts. It helps many students foresee of career path for their future. As well as helping them with their high school education. Plus, a couple of trophies never hurt anyone. I believe that the National Forensics League is an important option open for students, and I would like to give back to the activity what it has given me.


No comments:

Post a Comment