Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ashley Smith

My name is Ashley Smith. I attend Roosevelt high school in Des Moines, Iowa. I want to pursue my dreams as a pediatrician but also helping young people that are having problems mentally and physically. I want to be able to travel aroung the world helping as many people as I can because everyone is not perfect and everyone has problems. I believe that recieving help without permission makes you look better as a person because it shows that you can stay strong as a person. It is not many people in our world today that is able to help other people in many different ways that is why I want to explore the world and put my expericence to use.

     

this is the link to my video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAALTl-fFlU&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment