Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Peter Stechman

    Hi, My name is Peter Stechman. I go to Roosevelt High school. This is my senior year and not only is this my last year in high school but its the start of my life. I plan to study International Business and Japanese in college and although I'm not completely sure how my profession will directly help people, I hope that along the way I find many opportunities to do so. I know that without international business and trade the world would be a very different and boring place. Just knowing that my profession will bring people together justifies that in some way I will be helping people. Anyways, I hope my video explains more of my future plans and aspirations, and shows that I am devoted to helping others. 
                                                     風林火山




                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment