Thursday, May 17, 2012

Madison Finney

My name is Madison Finney, I'm 17 years old and am ecstatic to see what my future holds.  I will be attending Iowa State University next fall to study Marketing. Whether I am working for someone else or at my own business for the rest of my life, I want to work for a greater cause than to just make a profit. I am starting a for-profit business this summer called 'Madison's Square Gardens.' I've slowly been working on the website, but when summer starts I can really get it ready to launch and start promoting it. It will be an online store to purchase keepsake boxes that are full of seeds and garden care essentials, and for every box I sell I will give a box of garden supplies and seeds to a special education classroom. Horticulture is one of the largest employers of special needs individuals, knowing that maybe one of my boxes will inspire and empower a special needs child in their younger years to know that they are talented and have marketable skills is what drives me to succeed with Madison's Square Gardens. My brother is Autistic, and this is what motivates me.

Watch my video!

http://youtu.be/c9d429KxEEY

No comments:

Post a Comment